BOXED 2 Twin Cells DC8000 2x56 Plates DryCell Hydrogen Generator Complete Kit > 16 000 cm3 Engines < 32000 cm3
Technical data and additional information read more:
- Voltage DC (V): 12 or 24v
- Energy consumption (kW/h): 0,48
- HHO Gas Output Max: 40-120L/h
- Max. Pressure (kg/cm2): 1,2
- Max. Water Consumption (L/h): 0,08
- Water refilling: manual
- Water Tank Capacity: 12 liters
- Autonomy: 150 hours
- Dimensions - L x l x h (mm): 600 x 500 x 300 mm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Automatic ON/OFF according to engine´s operation (voltage detection)
Parts List of the Black-Box:
This Plug-n-play unit comes completely mounted with all accessories and parts for the perfect results:
- 1 Fiberglass protection box;
- 1 Dry Cell DC8000 with 56 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- 1 Water Tank in PP volume of 12 liters;
- 1 Bubbler Tank in PVC;
- 1 Control Unit Box with 60A PWM, voltmeter and ammeter;
- 2 Water level sensors - Max and Min Level;
- Heat Dissipator and Ventilator;
- Protection Fuse and Fuse Carrier;
- Electrical connection cables.
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
- Connection Hoses
- Installation Manual in English (E-book for download).
Strong Points of our Products:
Generator Dimensions - The small size of our generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO Gas Production - Despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization according to your needs.
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions.
Tiger Plug N Go Active CO2 DC12000T for Truck & Yacht Petrol/Diesel/LPG <32,000cc 12/24V Engine Save Our Climate Save Fuel
- Product Code: HBOX-12000T
- Availability: Pre-Order
- You save: €1,061 or 47%