BOXED 56 Plates Hho Generator Kit For Trucks engines up to < 16 000 cm3
Technical data and additional information read more:
- Voltage DC (V): 12 or 24v (please select on your order)
- Energy consumption (kW/h): 0,96
- HHO Gas Output Max: 120-240L/h
- Max. Pressure (kg/cm2): 1,2
- Max. Water Consumption (L/h): 0,16
- Water refilling: manual
- Water Tank Capacity: 32 liters
- Autonomy: 200 hours
- Dimensions - L x l x h (mm): 800 x 600 x 400 mm
- Weight: 36 kg
- Automatic ON/OFF acording to engine´s operation (voltage detection)
Parts List of the Black-Box:
This Plug-n-play unit comes completely mounted with all accessories and parts for the perfect results:
- 1 Fiberglass protection box;
- 2 Dry Cell DC8000 with 56 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- 1 Watertank in PP volume of 32 liters;
- 1 Bubbler Tank in PVC;
- 2 Control Unit Box with 60A PWM, voltmeter and ammeter;
- 2 Water level sensors - Max and Min Level;
- 2 VentilatorS;
- Protection FuseS and Fuse CarrierS;
- Electrical connection cables.
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
- Conection Hoses
- Installation Manual in English (E-book for download).
Manufacture: 10-20 working days for delivery!
Engines from up to 16.000 cc for Trucks, tractors, boats, excavators...
Strong Points of our Products:
Generator Dimensions - The small size of our generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO Gas Production - Despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization acording to your needs.
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions.
H-POWER CO2 Hho kit Plug N Go DC8000T <16,000cc engine Save Fuel for Truck & Yacht Petrol Diesel LPG 12/24V
- Product Code: HBOX-8000T
- Availability: Out Of Stock