BIG 56 Plates DryCell Hydrogen Generator Complete Kit For Trucks Engines > 10 000 cm3 Engines < 16 000 cm3
Technical data and additional information read more:
HHO kit hydrogen generator for all trucks Mack, Kenworth, Fort, GMC, Volvo, Scania, DAF, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Daf, Man, Iveco, Renault, Massey, New Holland, John Deere, Harvester, Lorry
- EFIE DCP;
- 60A PWM dual LCD;
- HHO gas generator type: dry cell;
- Standard dimensions: 200x200x240 mm;
- Plates: 56;
- Voltage: 24V;
- Load amperage: 35A 24V;
- Maximum amperage: 37,5A 24V;
- Power: 840W;
- Total area for gas production: 9485 cm2;
- Production of Hydrogen: 4.0 liters per minute (35A - 24V).
Parts List of the Kit:
This kit comes complete with all accessories required for the installation:
- HHO gas generator - dry cell with 56 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- Water tank in polypropylene (volume of 12 liters) with easy level check and opening for refilling;
- Control relay 40A-24V DC;
- Electrical cable HO7V K, 6 mm section, in red and black, suitable for all electrical connections;
- Fuse holder and fuse 50A;
- Bubbler tank for cleaner gas and safer system;
- Insulated terminals and accessories for all electrical connections;
- High pressure Hose for the HHO gas;
- Crystal PVC hose for the electrolyte;
- Includes all the necessary connectors and sockets for the connections;
- Electrolyte - potassium hydroxide (KOH);
- Installation manual in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
Free Download HHO KIT HHO Gas Generator Manuals & Videos
Strong points of our products
HHO gas generator dimensions - the small size of our HHO gas generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO gas production - despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization according to your needs.
Stainless steel plates – our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the HHO gas generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Flanges - the new nylon flanges have been developed solely for our HHO gas generators. Good physical resistance and, above all, thermal resistance (melting point 190-350°C) makes nylon the best selection material for these products. As the HHO gas generator will be installed in the engine compartment, where the temperatures inside in summer can be very high, the thermal resistance of the materials used is very important.
Gaskets and Seals - we use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Bubbler tank - bubblers serve two purposes - cleaning the HHO gas and acting as a safety barrier. When HHO gas is produced from a dry cell, some water vapor is produced as well. This water vapor can carry tiny particles of electrolyte which can cause damaging corrosion. As the HHO gas bubbles rise up the column of water inside the bubbler they are "filtered" of any electrolyte particles that were attached to the water vapor. The result is much cleaner HHO gas. In the event of a flashback, the bubbler acts as a safety barrier. If a flame reaches the bubbler and ignites the HHO that has accumulated at the top, the water column will prevent the HHO gas from going on to the dry cell because the flame cannot skip from bubble to bubble.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the HHO gas generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions;
- High system security based on protection bubbler tank.
HHO generator kits Plus 2017 UK-Portugal were banned and canceled!
€547 incl. VAT
30621 Product Views
Tags: tractor, pickup, pick-up, van, diesel, hho gas, hydrogen, truck, ship, HUMMER, Mack, Kenworth, Fort, GMC, Volvo, Scania, DAF, MAN, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Daf, Man, Iveco, Renault, Massey, Newholland, Johndeere, Harvester, Lorry